yummy sausages............

Another slow cooker recipe
Oh and now I have a new slow cooker.......... the lid got dropped and smashed on my old one.........I love my new one....much bigger then the old one
it is a Breville 7lit Slow Cooker..............it has the type of pan that you can put on the stove top and then straight into the cooker.....not a feature I was looking for but it was the only 7lit cooker so I got it.............I can easily throw 2kg of meat each time with or without vegies and I have left overs for the freezer......I do think it cooks a bit quicker and is much easier to clean compared to my old one.....
Today I cooked Yummy Sausages.......
(not so yellowy in real life)
made it up as I went along......so the measurements are a guide
2 kgs thick sausages
1 large onion sliced
2 cloves garlic 
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
2-3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 - 1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar

Throw  everything in the pot
8hrs in the slow cooker on low

I served it with mashed potato.............yummo....it didn't have a lot of sauce on it.....

Anyone been testing any new slow cooker recipes???
I have a chicken one I will share soon.....
Happy Cooking
Chookyblue

Comments

  1. yummy i will be trying this one chooky,thankyou for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always on the lookout for yummy slow cooker recipes ... thanks for this yummy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay.. welcome back online.. yay to the recipe. I love my slow cooker..


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment