Mini Spinach and Feta Quiche..........

Mini Spinach and Feta Quiche
I made these in my muffin trays so this is a rough outline for a tray of 12 mini quiche
3 sheets Puff Pastry 
approx 6 spinach leaves (depending on size) (take out the stalk and slice)
2-3 rashers bacon (chopped small)
Feta cheese approx 60grams (sliced and crumbed into the quiche)
7 eggs
1/3 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
I cut the puff pastry sheets into 4 (i have a round pie maker ring which I round off the corners with but this is not necessary)
I had a cheap brand of pastry and it is a little harder to manipulate into the muffin trays.
Place the chopped spinach into the bowl and put in the microwave 30-40 seconds. This just starts to cook the spinach so it softens.............
I put some of the spinach in each muffin then some bacon and feta then some more spinach on the top.
Mix the eggs and milk together and pour slowly into the quiches. I pour a little in each then come back around again...........don't over fill so that it bubbles over.
Approx 20 mins in a 160deg cel oven.
Great on there own or served with salad when girl friends come over for lunch.
Happy Cooking
Chookyblue

Comments

  1. Yum! This is one to try for sure.
    I wish I had spinach in the house but the shopping has been done for the weekend now.
    I'll make them in day or two.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a similar quiche, but using shortcrust pastry instead of puff pastry. They're a nice handy size done in the muffin tray aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm!!! I am going to try this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment